Friday, August 29, 2014

Fridays with Bubby

I think I already mentioned that Ryan and I will get to have weekly date every Friday since he gets home at noonish and Liv isn't out of school til 4. Our plan is to try new restaurants in the city and maybe some we've been to before. This week we hit up the Plaza District to eat some pizza by the slice at Empire. We sampled the Fat Tony, Foghorn Leghorn, and Cheese....betcha can't guess who ordered cheese. It was good, but for the record....I don't think they use San Marzano tomatoes.
 Then we went for dessert at Pie Junkie which I had been to but Ryan had not. I enjoyed my Drunken Turtle. 
I think Ryan enjoyed his....although I don't recall the name....but this was him deciding he should've gone for the cobbler. Next time, Gadget, next time.
Then we went home to cuddle up and watch The Way, Way Back which I took way way too long to see.
We both loved it. Then we picked up our smiley girl for some family fun on a Friday night! Fridays have always been my fav but I think they just got even funner!

1 comment:

kmom said...

Glad you had a great time with plans for many more. Glad Liv was smiling when you picked her up. God answers prayers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails