Monday, August 18, 2014

It's about that time for some more freezer meals

We are about to get into our new school routine and what better way to lighten the stress of school starting than with some freezer meal prep?! Jenna and I tore my kitchen up for about 4 hours on Saturday but we got some great meals out of it!
Enough raw chicken germs to give me an anxiety attack!
Our menu items included:
chicken fajitas
taco meat
chili
breakfast burritos
bran muffins
hamburgers
Hawaiian chicken
Stuffed Peppers
Maple Dijon Glazed Chicken
Sausage and Peppers

Hopefully that will take one thing off our plates to think about for the next few meals as we make a life adjustment!!  Thanks Jenna for planning the menu and list!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

so when you're really bored, you can come to my house and help me do this....there is probably a whole list of things I could do with your help!! Sounds like a yummy menu!

kmom said...

I would like to try some of those dishes. Yum!

Shawn and Becky said...

I need to do this. I have a window open on my phone of one - just need to find the time :/ let me know how they taste and if you use a guide.

Related Posts with Thumbnails