Wednesday, September 17, 2014

And then there were 5....Charlie's part of the family too!

If you hadn't heard already (and I hope you haven't because we are pretty good secret keepers over here), we've got some pretty exciting news in our household. 
Despite the amount of pictures there is only one sibling for Liv on the way!
And she said "she is telling the world!"
To answer your questions.....
1. March
2. 14 weeks
3. I feel pretty great, just tired and hungry a lot
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. I can't believe you asked that one!
7. No we still don't want your unsolicited advice
The only time it's appropriate to show something you just peed on
This might explain why posting has been light, because I go to bed LOTS earlier now! I'll try to fill you in with more info later! 

5 comments:

Shawn and Becky said...

So very excited for you. Posted on Facebook but congratulations again!!!! I'm so behind on my blog reading catch up I have 18 posts of yours to check out. So happy for you guys!

TLKOREGON said...

I hope you know what you just said "yes" to. It's so sweet of you to name her Laura if she's a girl...haha. This was definitely a suprise, a wonderful wonderful surprise. You guys make such beautiful sweet kids, I'm glad we get to meet another. Love you much. Prayers for you mama.

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Jana + Ryan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you and your little family!!

are you sure you don't want to move back in to your old house now...???

GmaakaMom said...

This Grandma can't wait to meet #7. We are so so happy for you guys. I'm praying for you and the baby every day. Love ya much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails