Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fall Break Fun: The Zoo

I honestly don't know who was more excited about fall break: Liv or me! She was pretty confused though and I'm still not sure she understands she will be going back in 2 weeks although I've tried to explain it to her! Friday was parent/teacher conference. All went well and she is a great helper in class her teacher says. When daddy got home we headed to the zoo and then to get sno-cones!!
The otters were definitely our fav of the day and I love the grizzlies too.
I tried to tell this child it was hot but since her fall/winter wardrobe has appeared in her closet it's all she wants to wear even if it's 85 degrees. She cooled off in the sprayers!
 Not many animals were out but Liv doesn't really care about them anyway. She prefers the carousel, park, and animal statues.
I can never tell who has more fun on the playground...Liv or her daddy!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

This post makes me wish for year round school! I think it would be so nice to have them home a little more during the year! Or longer then a Friday/Monday Fall break....

GmaakaMom said...

I agree with Olivia. When the calendar says autumn, I'm ready to break out my sweatshirts and wool socks.

kmom said...

I'd like to go on a zoo trip with you and your family. It looks fun and interesting. Do you still have zoo passes so you don't have to feel like you need to see everything?

Ryan and Katie said...

We do have a zoo pass although I feel like it's not getting used near enough with her being in school now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails