Tuesday, September 02, 2014

LISTen to me

What's going on................

  • Planning for an awesome princess Frozen bubblegum birthday party in 10 days! They just don't make invitations specific enough for Liv's themes.
  • Still figuring out this new "school schedule." I don't know who is more tired at the end of the day....me or Liv! Also explains lack of posts.
  • Shopping for the Master Bedroom....new king bed, mattress, rugs, bedding, etc. It's SOOO much easier to do it for other people than for yourself! We plan to make a purchase this week though!
  • Trying to finish the 3rd Game of Thrones book....so good but sooo long. I've paused to read two other books in the middle of it. I need a long road trip to finish it.
  • Teaching Fall quarter at church and am pumped for Stickers Through the Bible.
  • Have I mentioned I'm teaching Liv to read? We've had our ups and downs but I'm learning very much about her learning style through it all and 30 lessons into it, she is doing amazing! More on this later.
  • The Purge....not the one where we kill people consequence free, but the kind where we get rid of clothes and toys that aren't being used and worn.
  • Sidenote....when kids are in a uniform school they don't need many other clothes....when kids are in school from 8-4....toys start to collect dust except for the most beloved. 
  • Trying not to step on the dog. No matter where I am or what piece of furniture I am upon she is ALWAYS right under my feet. Getting out of bed....whooops sorry Charlie! Up from the table....sorry Charlie! Up from the couch....glad you don't have a tail Charlie! Off the toilet....ok maybe not there.
  • Preparing for work's Christmas season...yes this early.
  • Trying to remember to take my camera places and take more pics of things so I have things to post about. The phone only does so much and it is nice to have but I need to do better about taking nice photos with our nice camera. And then post them. 
  • IT'S SEPTEMBER?!!?!?!?!? What the what?!

3 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Oregon would make for a LONG road trip. Just sayin'.

Shannon said...

Does she want a bubblegum party bc you have always told her she could chew gum when she turned 5?? :)

Ryan and Katie said...

Shannon, yes of course!

Related Posts with Thumbnails