Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Mayfair Kids

Here's a shot of some of the kids at the special children's night at Mayfair last Wednesday. So many great things are in this photo I feel like it deserves a "search and find theme"
Can you find.....
Reese as Simba?
The obvious oldest kid too cool for the rest?
A distracted brother?
My daughter's fake cheesy grin after bursting in tears when I told her it was too late to partake in the ice cream?
When you point a finger at someone else you have three pointing back at you?
Todd?
Oh Todd?
17 awesome kiddos?


2 comments:

Benay said...

I feel like this photo describes my kid perfectly...happy to be around other kids while keeping a healthy distance from them. He's always been wary.

dshrock said...

Love this! Can you send this to me somehow?

Related Posts with Thumbnails