Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Bump: 15 Weeks

Ask and ye shall receive. 
Sorry folks. I know you asked but there's not much to see. It depends on what I'm wearing and what I ate but there is a slight bump noticeable to probably only me (not really in this pic though). I tried to put my hands there so you could imagine where the bump will be!
Oh well you gotta have a starting point picture! 
Liv loves to ask all sorts of questions about the baby. She stumbled into our room at 6:30 am when her alarm went off and rubbing her eyes and yawning asked "so when you eat food does the baby eat that food?"
Really? That's what you wake up thinking about?! 
We've checked out LOTS of books from the library and she wants more and more about babies. Her biological vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds. She'll say things like "so when they cut that baby out of your tummy.....I MEAN your UTERUS....will it hurt?"

Still feeling great, working lots, sleeping lots, working out lots, eating lots, rinse, repeat.
(Here's a comparison shot. I started out about 15 pounds lighter than I did when I was pregnant with Liv so that might make a difference.)

3 comments:

kmom said...

Looks like you have Elsa's Frozen land out your window with all the blue. Hope you keep feeling well.

Heather Valee said...

yay! So excited for bump progress posts! Glad you are feeling well, you look great! Olivia is at such a fun age to enjoy this part of the journey, love hearing how her little mind is processing it all.

Shawn and Becky said...

Super cute! Hope your feeling well. And my boys do the same thing, not about a baby, but the things they wake up thinking about amaze me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails