Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Banner

Maybe I'm overdoing it with banners this season but I let Liv choose a craft for us to do on Friday after she'd help me clean the house most of the morning. Out of all my fall crafts on Pinterest she chose this banner so we worked together and I think it turned out pretty cute! We added some more characters and we used paper clips to attach them to the string so maybe we can change it out for Thanksgiving and Christmas easily. You know what that means??? More banner crafty posts coming your way!

4 comments:

kmom said...

It looks great! It also looks like fun to do.

GmaakaMom said...

What a great way to utilize your staircase. I love it Olivia. Good job. Grandma needs one for her staircase.

My world and I said...

http://elliekim1998.blogspot.com.es/?m=0
Hi! I'm a high school student and I liked your blog and I would like that you could visit my blog and tell me your opinion about it. Thank you!

Shawn and Becky said...

That is super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails