Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Bump: 18 weeks

I had an appt this week and (as is also apparent by the photo) I've gained quite a bit of weight since my last appt! (15 weeks)  But that's ok because I'm growing a human.
Depending on how much candy corn I've consumed in a day, the bump can grow quite a bit by the end of the day!
Baby's heartbeat was strong and it had the hiccups! I have been able to feel it move regularly for a little over a week now. If I lay or sit still I can usually feel it, but Ryan hasn't been able to yet.
Liv never lets a day go by without giving the baby lots of hugs and kisses.
I still feel great and was able to participate in the zumbathon this past weekend.  Can you find me below in that sea of pink? Every now and then when I work out I get a pang that tells me to slow it down but other than that I can still jump and shake it :) I'm hoping it lasts for awhile but if not I can always go back to lap swimming in a flattering maternity suit! Or there is aqua zumba!
I like to put my feet up and feel the baby move!
Tune in next week for the gender reveal!! We are pretty excited to find out! Any guesses???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Liv will be a great big sister. :)

Rachel

Heather Askew said...

I'm guessing boy! You look great!

kmom said...

Glad you are feeling so well. Glad Liv loves the baby.

GmaakaMom said...

I wont venture a guess but I can't wait till next Wednesday. Wish I could be there for the reveal.

Shawn and Becky said...

You're still tiny - and super cute!! Excited to find out. I'm thinking boy - only since you put it in my mind in your rumblings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails