Monday, November 03, 2014

Pumpkinville Party

Liv's class had their fall field trip and party last Tuesday and I was happy to help out. They went to Pumpkinville at the Myriad Gardens and had lots of fun. 
Here is her whole class with her two teachers
Let's not talk about that jacket. I love hand me downs, but sometimes I just don't go through them fast enough before she latches on to an item to love. In this case camo and pink. (And yes there are pants to match.)
Some of her favorite buddies in her class
Lots of parents came to help out which was nice because I only had to keep up with Liv and her friend Jessica.
 
Running through the shrub maze to find the musical notes
Pumpkin bowling
Hay maze
Spider Tunnel
Ghost and spider craft
I wish we could have been there longer but since we felt rushed, I took her and Noah after I picked them up from school that day. Our hand stamps still let us in! 
After Pumpkinville in the morning, we headed back to their classroom for pumpkin decorating. Sooooo much glitter!
They also got to have their pizza party for winning the best class pumpkin. I love seeing Liv in her class with all her school friends. They are a great group of kiddos!

1 comment:

kmom said...

I'm glad you took Olivia and Noah back to Pumpkinville. It looked like so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails