Monday, November 10, 2014

The Bump: 20 Weeks & 22 Weeks

Sing it with me Whoooaa! We're halfway theeere!
Technically this was 2 weeks ago so we're OVER halfway there! When you are pregnant, every little bit counts! 
20 weeks
I am now 22 weeks and had another dr. appointment today. Everything about me and baby looks great. Baby girl is active throughout most of the day and I do start to get a little worried when I haven't felt her in awhile because she moves so much. She's super low and causes me to have frequent trips to the bathroom and occasional yelps. Ryan has felt her move lots and Liv says she has but I'm not so sure. I have to have another ultrasound in January because of the position of my placenta but it could move up still so as long as we're still doing well there are no worries. (And if it doesn't it just means a definite c-section which I was already planning on so I'm not too concerned) 
22 weeks
I am starting to have ye same olde back pain when I've been sitting or laying for awhile. It was pretty bad last night Ryan helped hook me up to my TENS unit, but it is what it is. If it gets worse then I can do physical therapy again but chances are nothing will help long term while I'm still carrying a kid in my womb! Working out helps me feel better so I plan to keep that up as long as possible.

People are starting to glance down at my belly when I talk to them which is always humorous to me. Almost as humorous as the tactless comments people seem to love to dole out to those great with child. I take it in stride for now, I may not always be able to smile back at their idiocy though.

We are 90% sure on the name but I'm not sharing it here until we are 100% sure. Liv hates it and is highly offended that she doesn't get to name her sister, but that's to be expected right?

(comparison shot from Liv at 21 weeks)

4 comments:

Heather Askew said...

love that one of you and Liv! Happy over half way there, you look great!

kmom said...

You look good! Keep in mind that people are just trying to be friendly and make conversation. They mean well. Actual words don't always convey the actual intent.

GmaakaMom said...

Do grandparents get to know the name yet?

kmom said...

Looking forward to seeing you with your baby bump!














Related Posts with Thumbnails