Friday, November 21, 2014

Wishing Xanax were safe to take during pregnancy.....

We got 9 piers installed in our house's foundation today. About 10 men showed up at 9am and quickly hand dug 9 holes taller than themselves on 3 sides of our house.
That is some serious work! I was doing ok until I noticed the truck....I tend to distrust business people with spelling errors.
But I do realize English is not their first language so I'll let it slide...I guess. Then the house started getting jacked up and you could feel it and hear it and the power was flickering and I guess that's normal?! Right?!
Luckily I was packing for our TN trip so I didn't have time to worry too much. Charlie needed a xanax too though! Anyway I'm glad that's over and now we can get started on the fun part...adding on a room!

1 comment:

Shawn and Becky said...

Wow!! The sign is a tad funny but looks like they do good work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails