Monday, December 29, 2014

Shanny Claus Came to Town!

Matt and Shanny came to town last weekend on their way to their family holiday celebrations in other parts of Oklahoma. We had some fun times. We went out to eat, had friends over, the guys went to a movie while the gals went antiquing of course!
I think my face is starting to look a bit pregnant!
 I didn't get many pics but I did get one of Shanny at The Rink posing with a steal of a deal for a friend! And I found a great spice rack with glass containers for my "new" kitchen. Not happening any time soon!
They were here two nights but it wasn't long enough. Hopefully we will make it down to The Woodlands again soon for a longer visit but I'm so thankful they came!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Definitely too short of a visit! Next time an Okc only visit is in order!

Related Posts with Thumbnails