Saturday, December 20, 2014

Swimming with Santa

When we heard about this activity the first thing I thought of was, "what will Santa be wearing in the water?" I really assumed it would be a Santa speedo of sorts with a snorkel, so I couldn't help it when I laughed out loud to see him in his FULL red velvety suit and a whole oxygen tank on his back!
He did have his own facial hair so I was confused as to why he wore the fake hair too because it just kept falling off but Liv didn't seem to notice!
 Not only that but his two elf helpers were in their full get up too! Definitely the most random moment of the holiday season so far. Liv was hesitant of this aquatic Santa but with Noah's help she did go meet him and agreed to a pic. Noah was brave and took an underwater picture! 
Then they got to swim for awhile which is just pretty cool to do in the winter. 
We will definitely be coming back here as I just learned of this community indoor pool and it has free family swim days and mommy and me classes. I don't know how I didn't know about this place!

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Swimming with Santa!! Who woulda thunk.

kmom said...

I'm surprised Liv didn't notice his mustache slipping down. Amusing activity! Glad you found an activity to use up some of Liv's abundant energy. (and free days are a great bonus!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails