Monday, January 12, 2015

Best Books of 2014

I like to do a list of my favorite books I read from the past year and my list is over at OKCMB today. I'm always looking for new recommendations so please leave your favorites in the comments!

I've been in a bit of a reading funk lately...maybe because I started watching Alias or because I still can't seem to finish the third Game of Thrones I've been working on for months on and off...I should probably just give up. But I have a few on my list I'm getting a little excited for.


Hope to get caught up on some blogging news this week: our house progress, pregnancy progress, and an Olivia newsletter. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

Your "reads" are so intellectual and deep that I'm ashamed to list my book history for 2014. I guess I read strictly for entertainment (except God's word, of course). One of my resolutions, if I made any, should be to read some bios, self-help, self-improvement, and/or spiritual guidance books. You inspire me to be a better person (i.e. a more well rounded reader).

Related Posts with Thumbnails