Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Idaho Christmas: Fun in the Snow!

It was definitely a white Christmas in Idaho. The night we arrived was a windy snowstorm of sorts, I'm thankful David was able to get us from the airport safely! Then when we arrived to their house there was no power! We stayed bundled up and lit a fire and by morning it was back on! The snow fell lightly almost every day. The kids enjoyed throwing snowballs, sledding, and eating snow cream. I'm glad Ryan and Carrie got these pictures, so I could see the joy and fun my daughter was having with her cousins!
This is my favorite photo...I'm pretty sure Ryan isn't punching Hazel in the head but that's what it looks like!
I hear Olivia went down the hill once with Alice and then once with Ryan and she was done. Oh well at least she tried it!
She preferred to snuggle in her daddy's coat
The cousins had fun though!
There's that cough again!
Even though the town is called Mountain Home....the name is deceiving. It's in the dessert and this is what it looks like.....
A bit like Oklahoma!
I enjoyed the snow from the window, which is where I prefer to enjoy it even when feeling well!

3 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Brrr. I know it was cold but I'm sorry I missed the sledding. I'm glad Grandpa even got into the snow ball fight though.

kmom said...

Glad Olivia experienced the snow.

Shawn and Becky said...

Cousins, Uncles and Snow! That looks like so much fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails