Thursday, January 08, 2015

Resolutions...Do people still do those??

(My latest article over at OKCMB)
Maybe I'm in a cynical mood at the beginning of this year or maybe it's because this third tri-mester of pregnancy is already kicking my rear, but I'm not feeling like making goals or plans to change my life drastically in 2015. Possibly because this baby on the way will be doing that for our family so why set myself up for failure when I really think all I'll be doing for a few months is diapers and breastfeeding? Can I get an Amen?

And yet....something about the fresh start of a New Year still makes me reflect and think about what I could be doing to improve myself and how our family could be a little better by this time in 2016.

(to read the rest of the article and learn what my resolutions are you can click here!)


1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

I'll give you that "Amen". I made no resolutions. I figure that if I can't do it for the 365 days before the new year, then I probably won't do it at all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails