Saturday, February 14, 2015

I'm Still Here!

After I published that last post on Tuesday I shut my lap top and was headed to work when I fell down our stairs....not all of them, but enough that I rolled both my ankles somehow and landed pretty hard on my tailbone and was freaking out. Luckily Ryan was at home and came to my aid quickly. I thought I could just walk it off, but the pain was getting worse so after an hour of hobbling at work I came home to ice my feet. I didn't hit my belly and the baby moved fine, so we didn't go to the doctor. I think I just bruised myself pretty good. I couldn't walk very well at all so Ryan worked from home the next two days while I laid on the couch and occasionally sat in my recliner. The electrician was here this week so when Ryan went back to work I still had company (granted he didn't bring me food and help me to the bathroom but he did comment about whatever was on TV occasionally). I'm doing much better now, I can walk on my own....I'm just slow and I haven't been able to get around to uploading pics and blogging and such, but I'll catch up soon!
Daytime TV is the worst but yet so addicting. I watched so much of The View, The Real, The Chew, The Doctors, The Talk (see a pattern?) I did finally start on my thank you notes and I read one book. I braved Liv's Vday party at school yesterday, but that was enough to do me in the rest of the day so until later when I have more energy this is the post you get!
Liv joins me and begs to watch CHiPs. It was a super weird episode too.

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

How well I remember Chips. What girl wasn't infatuated with Eric Estrada back then. So glad you're getting better.

kmom said...

Hope your feet heal quickly. Glad Ryan was there to help keep you calm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails