Thursday, March 12, 2015

Haven's First Bath

Haven had her first bath on the evening she was born. (Apparently they wait 8-12 hours after birth to bathe them at OU)


Jenna and Sean happened to be visiting and so we got two videos of her first bath. Ryan took a shorter one....
And Jenna took a longer one. 
She also changed her first poopy diaper, which we all know is disgusting, and she continued to poop while Jenna changed it. This is how I know Jenna loves my child! And Haven is already looking at her confused by how fast she talks :)

They braved the icy roads to visit their newest buddy!
Having a bath is exhausting!
Maybe one of these days we will bathe her at home too but we aren't in any hurry!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The bathing thing is new, they waited forever to bath Drew too at Mercy....until he kept his body temp up, I was like seriously someone give my poor kid a bath!

Michelle said...

The bathing thing is new, they waited forever to bath Drew too at Mercy....until he kept his body temp up, I was like seriously someone give my poor kid a bath!

Related Posts with Thumbnails