Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Liv and Chuck

Thanks to my spill down the stairs a few weeks ago, the trip Liv earned to Chuck E Cheese from finishing her reading lessons got postponed. She happily put it on her bubble map of things to do with Papa and Grammy though, and I promised I'd take her at a later date. So while I nursed a baby in a recliner all day, the 3 amigos went out to explore the land of childhood gambling. My dad took photos for me to enjoy.
Sportin' the sweat pants and cowgirl boots!
Grammy got excited about this place too!
Apparently there is no animated robot animal band anymore. Just someone in a mouse costume. I'm surprised Liv got this close to him!
Posing with her loot. 
She also came home with this award winning demonic photo for me. Yikes!
Anyway I hear it was a good time so I'm looking forward to taking her myself one day!
Here's the last time Liv was at Chuck E Cheese...
....looks like they've both changed looks!

1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

I still have nightmares about the first time I took my kids there. But it was the Portland one, not the OKC one, of course. I was certain my kids would be kidnapped among the loud throng. And I mean LOUD. I would gladly take my sweet Olivia there though if she wants to go again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails