Friday, March 27, 2015

Sciencey Spring Break

While other people have been having fun with my daughter on Spring Break and taking her all sorts of fun places, I've been a bit of a dud in the fun department. I finally got out with both kiddos though and went to the science museum with Jenna, Noah, and Loran the other day. Haven was not amused by science at all and slept in the wrap the whole time except for waking to eat.
We got to see the newer Grossology exhibit which was fun because Ryan and I went to see it years ago when it travelled here on a date in college! (Nothing says young love like smelling bacteria found in morning breath or sweaty feet!)

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Wish I could have been there.

kmom said...

I remember the old exhibit with the burp in it or maybe it was another sound.

Related Posts with Thumbnails