Friday, March 06, 2015

Twas the Night Before Haven

Twas the night before Haven and all through the house...
 Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse....ok actually there were mice stirring and we've caught two this week. Gross. And Papa and Liv were stirring too, doing crazy acrobatics in her room. 
And even Haven was stirring!
Things finally settled down and we were able to have story time, which Liv is proud to partake in now with her sight word books. 
And we took a last shot as a family of 3! 
I got so many texts and messages that night letting me know how many people were praying for us, and I can't tell you how much it meant to me. I read through them multiple times. I was pretty anxious, and I know those prayers were answered because somehow I was able to sleep pretty soundly through the night.
Ryan stayed home from work that day to work on the room more (drywall almost done), Grammy cleaned like only Grammy can, Liv had school, and the 4 of us enjoyed a steak lunch at Cattlemen's. I couldn't stop staring at my belly that whole day thinking I'm going to meet her TOMORROW!!!
Stay tuned....

1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

That was one busy little girl in that tummy. I'm gonna have to run by Cattlemans and see if they still have my sunglasses. Can't hurt to ask.

Related Posts with Thumbnails