Friday, April 24, 2015

Are You Talkin' to Me?

I was just telling someone the other day (and I don't even remember who) that I'm so tired and exhausted I am second guessing everything I say or have texted in the past...oh...8 weeks! As soon as I send a text or email in the middle of the night during a late night nursing session I immediately regret it and reread it like 5 times to make sure it made sense and then in the morning I forget I even sent it! I sat on a couch with Lauren the other day for like 5 hours and am not sure I can tell you what we discussed (and I may have even been sleep talking through half of it!) It all seems very surreal and dreamlike...maybe I shouldn't be driving. And Haven is a pretty good sleeper, and yet I'm still struggling to remember what I just said 2 seconds after I say it or type it. I probably am not even making sense right now! I'm trying to lay off the caffeine but I think some days it's a necessity....and today is one of those days!!!

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

I so wish I were there to come get the girls so you could catch a good nap every day. I'll just have to keep dreaming.

kmom said...

It would be wonderful if Grandma and I could take turns helping you. Wishing for a magic airplane, love Grammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails