Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Easter Party 2015

What started as a way to get people to help me eat a bunny cake I wanted to make has turned into a yearly tradition going 4 years strong! I even kept my daughter home from school on Friday so we could keep the tradition going! We had a house full and thanks to the colder weather, we even moved furniture around to make more room in the house since outdoor play was a bit limited. So many little friends and mommy friends came and I look forward to this event each year and I think some of them do too! 
We started with some crafts....
And some playtime indoors....
Then we added a twist to the Easter story this year with fun Ressurrection eggs. The kids enjoyed taking turns opening them up to see what was inside and what it had to do with Jesus.
We made resurrection rolls again and were amazed at the empty tomb (the empty delicious tomb!)
And then we chowed down on some yummy foods and bunny cake! I'm always amazed at the fun foods friends bring. My fav this year was Todd's cheese balls = carrot seeds!
And a HUGE thank you to all who held Haven and passed her around while I was running around! See how many people loved her....
And then it was time for the hunt!
It's always fun and futile to try for a group shot but we do it anyway!
When it was over Nicole sent me this sweet thank you picture of Henry having fun with bunny ears at the party! I just love it! 
Next year I will try to have it on a weekend so more of our school aged friends can come. It's fun to go back and see how much the kiddos have grown from year to year! 

4 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

That Todd is still a cutie. Sure wish I were there to take my turn on Haven duty. Olivia, are our flowers growing yet?

dshrock said...

It was a great party! Thanks for having such a fun tradition and for putting together all the activities for the kids!

Shawn and Becky said...

That is a serious party!!

zerry ht said...

How fun party it was!! I am so glad that kiddos also had fun in this party. You arranged amazing activities for them. I am also planning to host such a blasting party at kid’s party places Miami on my daughter’s birthday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails