Monday, April 06, 2015

Easter Traditions

I love decorating for the various holidays and Easter is one of my favs. It did sneak up on me this year though (wonder why?) so we didn't have much time to enjoy the pretty eggs around us, therefore I might leave them out a bit longer!
 Our Easter tree is one of my new fav traditions
 
 And everyone's favorite tradition...the dying of the eggs. (What you can't see in this photo series is dinner burning in the oven and a screaming baby bouncing in my arms as we wait for daddy to get home!)
Camouflaged with our table cloth!
And of course the bunny cake.
 I try my hardest not to be OCD and let Liv decorate it how she likes. I get better every year. This year she let me do the bowtie and mouth and she did the rest. Which is why it has blonde hair.
My sister's bunny cake for Mary Belle was pretty awesome this year. She sent me a pic. MB is a fan of Elmo...thus the theme...
And everyone's favorite tradition up next...the Easter party!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Glad Olivia did lots of helping. I guess Haven was upset she wasn't able to help.

GmaakaMom said...

So Amy's crafty too? Beautiful cakes. Olivia did a great job. Your training her well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails