Thursday, April 23, 2015

When I'm Not Here....

In addition to blogging here I do still blog occassionally over at OKC Mom's Blog (when I can find my way out of the piles of laundry...seriously SO. MUCH. LAUNDRY). My latest one was a follow up on Second Child Syndrome....but this time with the newborn edition. I'm sure all of you with more than one child can relate!

I also wrote about trying to navigate the slumber party world awhile back and don't think I ever shared. For now Ryan and I decided to handle it as a case by case basis but I also firmly believe it will come to haunt us when Liv is older so that stinks.

I did NOT write this article but I could have. We all know I love my Zumba class! I'm so thankful I was able to return to it last week. Some days I'm dragging and dog tired but it still gives me energy and hopefully will help me shed those last few baby pounds!

Anyway, I thought I'd share these with you so click on the links and check them out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails