Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

Thank you, Mona, for raising this man to be the outstanding father and husband he is to our family.
Thank you, Mom, for loving me through my ups and down and all arounds. Your love comforts me even when we are miles apart. 
Thank you Lord for my two precious daughters. May I never take the title "mommy" for granted.

There is a long line of strong and god-fearing mothers and grandmothers in our families and I'm thankful for all of them today. I hope my daughters will one day get to wear this beautiful title as well, and I pray I can model an example worthy for them to uphold!


2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Happy Mother's Day to the beautiful mommy of my 2 sweet Okie grand daughters.

kmom said...

Beautiful post. May you have many more lovely Mother's Days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails