Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Bible Bingo

Danielle gave these out to the kids at church to help them in their summer Bible reading and make it more fun. I don't think we will finish the Bingo chart by August 30th but we will keep at it! Liv really enjoyed reading in the bathtub.
 She's very enthusiastic about writing so she wrote out her list of Bible Heroes with some help. I love 5 year old hand writing.
She was going to put down Adam and Eve, but we weren't sure they would be considered heroes...but I did let her put Jonah down since he eventually went to Ninevah.

2 comments:

kmom said...

Great idea to encourage Bible reading or any reading.

GmaakaMom said...

Good to see Jesus was at the top of the list. Let me know if I can help with the Bingo while I'm there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails