Wednesday, August 12, 2015

House Update: Playroom and Crib

It only took us 5 months but Haven's crib finally went up! She sleeps in it for at least a few hours at night. The shelves with the dollhouse got moved to the guest room so that still continues to be a fav spot for Liv to play since the dollhouse is her current favorite pastime.
I still need to hang some things on the wall above her crib but for now this is what it looks like. Not a huge change. 
We got the walls and ceilings and trim painted downstairs in the playroom so it was finally time to move the couch inside. 
The carpet remnant works great in there but we think Charlie must have peed on it right before we left for Oregon and then it sat like that before we discovered it because even after a thorough cleaning...it still reeked. So it spent MANY hours in the sun and finally is decent enough to come back in the house!
The diaper stand will be going out the garage soon and one day we will move the TV in here and finish the laundry area but for now we love this space!
I think that's all of the most recent updates...I mean the garage is looking pretty amazing too since Ryan has moved many things out and cleaned and organized it but I have no before pics so I doubt you care too much to see that!

3 comments:

kmom said...

I saw the garage stuffed full of furniture and other items, so I will notice a big difference when I come and peek in the door. I thought the couch had been given away. It must have been hiding in that dark garage.

GmaakaMom said...

Naughty Charlie. It's all looking great. Are you going to actually park your car in the garage? That's certainly not how Ry was raised.

Shawn and Becky said...

Looks so great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails