Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Life Hacks and School Supplies

My latest posts over at OKCMB....
I Need a Loan to Buy School Supplies! This post is not meant to offend but is generating quite the comment feedback from teachers on facebook today. No one seems to be able to answer my main question which is what happened between then and now to create the difference? I am grateful for the money teachers spend out of their own pockets and I replenished supplies throughout the year, bought snacks, volunteered, etc. A humorous yet serious look at the difference in school supplies since the 80s!

Life Hacks with Electronics. A list of some of the helpful tips and apps I've found to make my life a little easier. From baby monitor apps, to camera wifi cards, to personal workouts, check out this list to see if any can help simplify your life too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails