Monday, August 17, 2015

Liv's Art

Last week Liv's homework assignment was to put 5 things in a bag that represent her. She chose a paintbrush because she's a good artist, a paci to show she's a big sister, a pencil to represent she's a talented writer, a medal to show she's a gymnast, and a shoelace because she's a fast runner. She comes home with various drawings every day from school.

Her favorite things to draw currently are princesses, our family, barns, and zz monkeys. I don't know what a zz monkey is but they are everywhere around our house! For example....
I thought they must be something she made up or from a book in school. I finally googled them today and found this.....but that's about all. Who knows?! I like to document the art in pics so I don't feel as bad about throwing it away after a day or two of laying in piles around the house!

3 comments:

kmom said...

Thank you for sharing Liv's art. It looks like you are all a family of ZZ monkeys now. I would stack up my daughters' art work and then throw away the ones on the bottom and hope they would not notice. I probably kept my favorites.

GmaakaMom said...

Grandma loves your pictures Olivia. You make a beautiful princess.

KTsDad said...

Liv,
I need a pix of some ZZ Monkeys wearing glasses for the office :-)
Thanks,
Papa

Related Posts with Thumbnails