Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bloomingburgs in Oklahoma

You might have heard of this Konmari method of tidying up. Well I am going to write a book about the Bloomingburg method. The gist of it will be that right before any child's birthday party just invite my parents to your house and magically it will be clean! No dishes in the sink, no pecan shells on the deck, new plants on the porch, and floors so clean I could eat off of them! Thanks mom and dad for all your help! We did manage to find time to play while they were here too!
Poppa gave up shortly after this photo when he figured out Liv was more skilled than him at reading Lego instructions!
Daddy gladly stepped in!
I call this shot, Life Imitating Toys. Haha! And it makes me laugh. Get it??
Wearing the smocked dress they bought for Olivia many moons ago!
I promise not to work you as hard on your next visit! Mainly because it'll be for Haven's first birthday and we all know the second child will probably get a single cupcake and no party and it will be awesome!
 We love you!

3 comments:

kmom said...

I'm looking forward to being with Olivia and Haven again, and you and Ryan too.

GmaakaMom said...

"Life imitating toy". Now that's funny. And soooo cute.

Shawn and Becky said...

Those are great visitors!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails