Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Reasons I'm Not Blogging

Every now and then I feel the need to justify...most likely just to myself. And also by posting my justification...I am actually blogging therefore kind of making this list null and void...see what I did there???

  • Computer issues. Seriously we have like 4 computers, an ipad, and 2 phones and I can't get pics and websites to cooperate. First world problems.
  • My daughter turns 6 tomorrow, family is coming, party is Saturday and I have not planned ANYTHING for it.
  • I have a teething baby. Nuff said.
  • I'm reading again.
  • I'm also a documentary fiend right now.
  • I've got to upload our Branson vacation pics (see first issue)
  • Laundry
  • Laundry
  • Laundry
  • Teething baby
  • Laundry
I think that covers it! Hope to be back here soon! 

1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

That's okay because I love seeing the real thing while we're with y'all in OKC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails