Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Safe Bed Habits

Haven usually joins us in the middle of the night and by morning we are all up and ready to go but she still snoozes away in our king sized bed. I prop the pillows all around her but it makes me laugh how this tiny baby gets a king sized bed to herself most morning!
One day Haven was not wanting to go down for a nap, so I had to let her cry it out in the crib. When I went to check on her after it got quiet I couldn't find her. In the crib. Surrounded by bars on 4 sides. I panicked for a millisecond then I remembered she's a baby who can't go anywhere. Then I spied her. Can you find her?? She happily slept like this so I didn't dare move her!

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

She's obviously gonna be a snuggler. I guess the girls will have to share a bed.

Shawn and Becky said...

I have a lot of those tiny babies in king size bed photos. Cracks me up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails