Monday, December 14, 2015

Breakfast with Santa

On Saturday the kids got to go to Breakfast with Santa. It was an OKC Mom's Blog event and I was in charge of Santa's backdrop. He has been Santa for a LONG time and said it was the best one he'd seen, so I was happy! (Most decorative items came from Michael's and my home)
Haven obviously wasn't too keen to sit on his lap but sister held her hand to help her be brave. Sister also REALLY wanted to wear cat ears in the pic so whatevs! Liv told Santa she wanted an American Girl doll. No comment. 
I enjoyed chatting with Santa's wife for a long time during the event and found out some pretty cool info on Santa School and other Santa related topics. Also before he got into his red suit he showed up in this t-shirt...
....which is pretty much the most awesome t-shirt ever. 

5 comments:

kmom said...

He looks like a super Santa. I have heard some fasinating tidbits about Santa school. The headband is not very noticable. While viewing the photo previously many times on Facebook, maybe once I thought it looked a bit odd, but I never thought it was ears.

The Bristers said...

You need to watch the documentary Becoming Santa on Netflix. It's fascinating, funny, and heartwarming.

kmom said...

You did a great job on the backdrop. From what I remember, I think the American Girl Dolls are meant for girls ages 8 on up. That will give you some time to save up. Liv has probably been influenced by neighbors. Good luck!

GmaakaMom said...

You could just rewrap her My Generation doll. Or is her taste refined enough that she knows the difference?

Ryan and Katie said...

No we totally call that doll her American girl doll and she thinks it is! But I remind her she rarely plays with it so why would Santa bring her another. She just says but I will play with it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails