Saturday, December 12, 2015

Festival of Light

Sean had to come up to Tulsa for drill so his family tagged along! We met them in Chickasha Friday night for dinner and to see the Festival of Light. I don't think we'd been since we went with Nate and Janine many moons ago before children! It was a lot of fun. I think this was the longest Liv and Noah had gone without seeing each other and they were so excited!
You just can't pass up an opportunity to ride a camel when the opportunity presents itself!
No one was spit on that I know of.
Something about seeing this camel in Oklahoma in the middle of a bunch of Christmas lights just made me laugh a lot.
So if you clicked on the linked post you might have noticed I said you could time travel when you cross this bridge of light. I proved it and here are the photos to show you!
We went back in time to 2006! You can tell because there weren't LED lights...and we didn't have 2 kids!

1 comment:

kmom said...

Looks like everyone had fun. So good to see the smiling faces of the Vasquez family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails