Monday, January 25, 2016

Keepin' On with Kon-mari

So I finished the major Kon-mari organizing categories (clothes, books, paper) but the last 2 of photos and mementos I feel will be a bit harder as they aren't all in one place. I might even have to kon-mari at my parent's house at the next visit for some of those mementos! I did start on some the other day though. I do save cards that people send me...not all of them...but these ones hold a special place in my heart because they are from my bff and cover our distance apart the past 15 years. Yes I kept them! They bring me joy everytime I read them!
 I also found this one from my parents. I think it was included in a wedding gift. Haha! Not much has changed, they know me so well!
Look at this sweet gift tag card by my talented friend Benay! That's one for a baby book...ya know IF I ever make one!
I separated Liv and Haven's memorabilia into two files and will eventually get them each a file box to hold school papers or projects for them over the years. I'm pretty good about throwing all of Liv's crafty papers away each week...of course I can't let her SEE them in the trash though!
And while I kon-mari my things Olivia plays and constantly moves her sister away from her toys....over and over and over again!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Congratulations on major organizing. Let me know if you have room for the papers, letters, and memorabilia that are taking up space here. I could bring a certain catagory when I come.

GmaakaMom said...

Your smart to get a head start on memorabilia organization at your young age. It can sure overwhelm a person after years and years of collecting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails