Monday, February 22, 2016

Blast Off

Every Friday morning Liv's school has an assembly in the gym called Blast Off. There's a lot of dancing to KidzBop and it's basically how everyone should start their day, rockin' out to favorite tunes with a moment of silence to pray or meditate. Last week Liv's class won the spirit stick so they got to perform for the rest of the school. Haven and I attended and of course I took a video. They shook their little Kindergarten booties with Slimer to a ghost busters number.
She's the tall one in the middle with her signature boots.

3 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

Tallest, cutest, smartest AND most talented I her class.👍 And NO I AM NOT biased. I'm sure Grammy agrees with me!

Anonymous said...

How fun!

~Rachel

kmom said...

She does seem the best one at dance marching.

Related Posts with Thumbnails