Thursday, February 18, 2016

Celebrating the Presidents

We didn't have school Monday because of Presidents Day. I was feeling a bit under the weather, but the weather was feeling like Spring so we took advantage. I really can count on one hand the times I've even worn my winter coat this season. It's kind of ridiculous.
We headed to the gazebo for some tree climbin.' Everyone knows cowgirl boots and shorts are the best tree climbin' attire.
We had a picnic in the front yard. To keep Haven from crawling away I just dumped her food in a laundry basket with her. 
Laid back munching on an apple. 
Big sis got jealous and wanted a basket too.
Then Liv practiced scootering in the street with the neighbors while Haven and I watched from the porch swing.
Haven learned to climb the porch stairs this day too. Somehow she still has not attempted the stairs inside the house though. I'm not encouraging it either.
Calvin came by later to play but they were on the trampoline with the neighbors most of the time so there are no pics of that! Haven refused her nap that day. I think she was too excited about her new stair climbing skill!

2 comments:

GmaakaMom said...

What amazing weather you've been having. I think OKC pretty much skipped winter didn't ya.

kmom said...

I'm hoping you have that kind of weather when we are there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails