Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Daddy Daughter Date Night

Friday was the annual daddy/daughter night at Mayfair. Liv looks forward to this every year...maybe Ryan does too. He got a haircut just for their date!
Usually Liv wants her sister to go wherever we go but I asked her if she though maybe we should wait until Haven is a little older and she thought that was a good idea. I'm glad she and her daddy got a special night together.
I don't know what all happened there because I was at home catching up on the Oscar nominees with Haven but I stole some of Danielle's pics and Ryan took a few with his phone. Looks like everyone had a great time!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Olivia is blessed to be involved in many fun activities.

GmaakaMom said...

Such a handsome pair

Related Posts with Thumbnails