Tuesday, February 16, 2016

In Summary

This conversation completely sums up most interactions with my eldest daughter of late and is why I'm gaining more gray hairs daily

Me: Liv, did you take that towel to the neighbors?
Liv: Huh?
Me: Did you take that towel to the neighbors?
Liv: What?
Me: Did you take that towel to the neighbors?
Liv: I can't hear you
Me: Did you take that towel to the neighbors?
Liv: What towel?
Me: The towel I gave you. Is it at the neighbors?
Liv: No
Me: Where did you put it then? I left it on the porch.
Liv: I took it to the neighbors

(100 gray hairs begin to grow at my temples)

Sometimes I wonder if we speak the same language

2 comments:

kmom said...

Does she need earwax cleaned out of her ears? My sister Brenda was hard of hearing when she was a kid because of ear infections I think. Most likely Liv is not paying attention when you are asking her a question.

Shawn and Becky said...

Oh so it's not just my children???

Related Posts with Thumbnails