Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ceramic Skillet

Ryan said our new ceramic skillet deserved a post of its own. It's changing our lives people and I'm not exaggerating. We have had a few non-stick pans before in our married life and guess what? Stuff still sticks to them. Or the teflon starts to come up in your scrambled eggs. Ceramic is magic. Even eggs are an easy clean up. Even greasy foods. It cooks evenly, it's easy to clean. What more could you ask for?! Maybe Ryan wanted me to elaborate more, but that's all you need to know. Go buy a ceramic skillet today and thank me later. Over and out.
I was not paid by any company to say this, but if someone wants to then I will take your money and your skillet and use it often and sing its praises!

5 comments:

kmom said...

Where's the picture of Ryan cooking with this new skillet and what brand and size did you buy? I'm not too interested (except if I am there cooking), but others might be.

Jana + Ryan said...

hahahaha i love this! we've been trying to be more aware of the products we use & what we put in our bodies (aka we're "THOSE" people now apparently). we want to get rid of our teflon so got 1 stainless-steel pan to try & i HATE it. HATE. you can tell your ryan that the post was worth it because i will now force my ryan to buy me ceramic instead. :)

Ryan and Katie said...

Mom, I like how you assume I've never cooked with it so there's only the option of having a pic of Ryan. I went back and re-inserted a photo of the pan. It is green life brand from walmart but I assume all ceramic pans would function the same.

Jana, I feel you on the stainless steel pans. No matter how much butter or oil or spray I used I could NOT get things to not stick and they are still a mess after we wash them. Ridiculous. Ceramic was not that pricey. I would totally upgrade to it but I can't speak for the "green" aspects of it...but it is CALLED Green-life brand but I know that's how they trick you. We probably already have cancer growing in us....

kmom said...

Katie dear, I did not make that assumption. Since Ryan loves the pan so much that is why I thought you would show the pan with him. The pan looks fine by itself. I have been happy with my top of the line stainless steel pans we have had all our married lives. Maybe we would like a ceramic pan too.

GmaakaMom said...

I'm glad youre not using Teflon. I'm sure they're gonna discover it causes some terrible disease or global warming or something. I personally love my cast iron and couldn't live without it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails