Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Sunday

Sunday morning the bunny brought some baskets of goodies for the kids in the house. 
Our friend Kenan was with us this holiday in case you were wondering which one of us like Takis!
The rain didn't make for great pics outside but we managed a few anyway. 
We headed to church where my class had the messiest of crafts but I'm proud to say I don't think anyone's Easter attire was stained!
After class was the service and during the children's program Haven fell off the stairs on the stage and I caught her by one leg. No photo to prove this but trust me, it happened! After service was the Egg hunt in the gym due to the weather. The youth group did a great job making little places for the eggs to be hidden so they weren't just on the floor! 
Haven enjoyed the balloons and the shopping cart most of all. 
For many reasons this year I was especially mindful of the grace gifted to us by Jesus that hopefully we can bestow on others and share a bit of his love to the world through our actions as Christians. I hope my kids will learn to share this gift of grace too...you know...when they aren't preoccupied eating Easter candy.

He is risen indeed!

2 comments:

Jennifer Vasquez said...

The Easter Bunny brought me Blueberry Baby Puffs as well, Haven and I have a lot in common! Great pics of my favorite girls!

GmaakaMom said...

That is one handsome family. And thanks for rescuing Haven. It would break my heart if she got "broke". Good job mommy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails