Monday, April 11, 2016

Liv's School Work

This is my favorite thing Liv brings home from school right now. Each day the teacher reads them a story and then they have to draw and write a sentence about something that happened in the beginning, middle, and end. Then they give an opinion and rate it. It's basically like my blog book reviews, but with illustrations! I love her phonetic spelling and she usually can read back exactly what it says even though I can barely make it out sometimes! See if you can understand any of them....
I also love her backward check marks! Or maybe they are just lefthanded check marks!

1 comment:

kmom said...

I noticed the books made her feel hape, werd,or skard. I'm wondering about the difference between the check marks and the stars. I'm wondering if the teacher just grades on whether they put anything down or leave it blank.

Related Posts with Thumbnails