Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Happy 11th Anniversary!

In true Katie fashion I got sick with mastitis right before the weekend of our anniversary, so I was stuck in bed watching HBO documentaries trying not to move while Ryan took off work to care for the girls and me. He got me a sweet card, breakfast in bed, and my fav candy that I thought was no longer made. I got him nothing because mastitis is the devil (unless you count that topless photo the doctor made me take with my cell phone so I could tell if it was worse the next day. That's not suspicious right? My inflamed boob is prob on a cloud now) The meds kicked in by Sunday though so we watched our wedding video. We start to look younger every year! And Ryan's parents were here Monday on their way back to Oregon so we snuck out for a movie/dessert date. Let's face it, some years you get to be on a Mediterranean cruise to celebrate and some years you get to celebrate in smaller more humbling ways with sore boobs. For better or for worse right?!
Love this man and glad he takes care of his family and chooses to stick with us through it all! Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

kmom said...

Ryan is truly a super great husband. He has been there for you during some very rough times in your life. I appreciate his love for you.

TLKOREGON said...

Happy Anniversary! Boo to mastitis! Ryan looks so much like my dad in that picture! Weird.

GmaakaMom said...

Yep, for better or worse, in sickness and in health...

Related Posts with Thumbnails