Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Me and PW Celebrating Anniversaries Together

The other day I noticed my blogging friend Pioneer Woman was celebrating her 10 year anniversary. We've been blogging about the same amount of time...Ok I actually started this a year before her....so it's easy to see why she copied much of my style, wit, and wisdom as she modeled her lesser known blog after mine. Since then we've achieved similar status: we both have millions of readers, a book deal, television shows, co-contributors, and a line of products sold nationwide at Wal-Mart. I know she doesn't credit me often with getting her started in the world of blogging, but I know she silently thanks me. And I silently say "You're welcome, Ree!"

Instead of following in her footsteps with my own anniversary quiz, I'll just direct you to her sight to take her quiz on Wed. night since the prizes will be a bit better.

(This is a satirical post. I enjoy PW's blog, but have never met her. I would like to visit her mercantile shop once it's finished though!)

1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

You have me laughing

Related Posts with Thumbnails