Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Exploring Will Rogers Park

I often forget about how pretty Will Rogers Park is and it's just around the corner from us! We've made it a point to visit more often. One day Haven and I went with our friends Lindsey and Ivan. They both took great naps that day so I think we will definitely have to visit more often!
We saw several turtles that day, baby geese, and a black swan.
And one day we went after school as a family. 
Tickle tickle!
Liv was lamenting the turtle that refused to swim to her, jump in her arms, and beg her to take it home.
Many stairs for them to climb!
Ryan posing for a senior pic
Sadly we were sharing the park that day with lots of emergency crews and news people as a dead body had been discovered in one of the ponds right before we arrived. Lovely. 
"A dead body ya say? No I don't reckon I've seen one round here"
Whatever Will, you look awful guilty to me!

2 comments:

kmom said...

Looks like a beautiful, peaceful park. Hope to go there some day.

GmaakaMom said...

A dead body?! Yuck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails