Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy 7th Birthday Olivia!

I wouldn't make any plans for Liv's birthday because I knew they might change depending on when Ellie Rose made her debut. Considering Liv has had rather elaborate themed parties in the past, this "no plan" idea was blowing her mind and stressing her out. Since we were in TN the week before and her grandparents wouldn't be able to come this year, we went ahead and had a small family party while we were there.
 The presents kept her busy for quite awhile that day. Legos are always a good idea!
 I offered to make her a cake or cupcakes or whatever dessert she wanted and she asked for jello. So Jello it was!
 Haven was concerned about the fire.
Once her new cousin was here, she came up with a list of a few friends and I just texted their moms an invite for the following weekend. I came up with minute-to-win-it games 2 days before and there was no theme! Shocking! These girls had lots of fun but I forgot how much smaller a house can seem once you add a few squealy 7 yr olds to it! It's worth it to see my 7 year old girl being celebrated and having fun though!
She had a few friends from church, from life, from the neighborhood, and one from school. Proof that she makes friends wherever she goes!
 You may be wondering why Olivia chose to wear a pioneer type costume...if there's one thing I've learned in 7 years of being her mother...sometimes it's best to not ask questions and just go with the flow!!
 Thanks for the minute to win it inspiration from the family reunion this summer Laura and Mona! The kids enjoyed them!
Needless to say there was a weekend full of Shopkins and Lego filled fun after the party!
I love this girl so much!

4 comments:

kmom said...

Looks like Olivia's Oklahoma 7 year old party was lots of fun.

GmaakaMom said...

And a fun time was had by all. So did she get another coloring book and pens? I love that girl.

Ryan and Katie said...

No she did not. We will have to send you a masterpiece when she finishes one!

GmaakaMom said...

I can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails