Friday, October 07, 2016

Cowboy Museum Fun!

This week on early pick up day we took advantage of the Wide Open Wednesdays at the National Cowboy Museum (free admission every Wed through Nov 16). While the girls weren't very interested in the exhibits, they did manage to have lots of fun in the Kiddie Corral. I wanted to browse the headressses and Hell on Wheels exhibits more, but I'll have to go back on my own sometimes I guess! Covered wagons and camp fire pretending was more important!!
 Haven stared at these guys a LONG time. She was concerned about what they were shooting.
 
Liv: Come on there, we gotta drive these cattle up
Me: Where are we taking em?
Liv: North America!
Me: Where are we now?
Liv: Texas
(Even my 7 year old feels Texas shouldn't be in the Union!)
Would you like me to shave your horse?
Good times, good times.

3 comments:

kmom said...

I remember liking the pictures and the hundreds of different kinds or designs of barbed wire.

Jenna said...

Oh, this place will forever hold a special place in my heart. Glad you are exposing the girls to greatness.

GmaakaMom said...

I'll say it again, you should work for the OKC chamber of commerce.

Related Posts with Thumbnails