Monday, December 19, 2016

Least Favorite Tradition

It's time for our yearly least favorite tradition of getting sick around the holidays. Haven had something last week. She never had a fever but she was snotty and threw up in the middle of the night one night. Then she just wanted to nurse and cuddle all day and took looooong naps. We knew something was up so we kept her home from Mother's Day Out and I threw weaning plans to the wind and marathon nursed her.
Her new fav thing...nursing her baby WHILE she's nursing. I don't typically take nursing selfies but this is how we spent hours for about a 3 day stretch so it seemed appropriate.
The only way I could distract her to get off the boob was to take selfies with me. 
Then yesterday Liv laid down all during church and slept all afternoon when we got home. When she naps I know she's sick!
 Then she slept from 7:30 last night until 9 this morning! She's got a fever and feels nauseous and achy so she's missing her last 2 days of school before the holiday break and I'm just not mentioning her winter party or caroling she's missing at school. So we are taking it easy at home today, watching too much TV, laying around, and I'm hoping to get caught up on my blogging!
Luckily she's been weaned for a few years so my boobs get a break! ;)

2 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

We had to go through this too, last week and the week before (no nursing though!!). At least they got it done before Christmas!! That's what I kept telling myself. =)

GmaakaMom said...

Ahhh, wonderful holiday memories.

Related Posts with Thumbnails